Yuletide Greetings

I loved the sketch this week at Mojo Monday's and couldn't wait to try it out.  I turned the sketch on its side for a perfect fit of the Yuletide Greetings stamp.   I used a blending pen and Topiary Ink to shade the pine needles and I used Ruby and Topiary Alcohol markers for the bow and holly leaves.


 

Recipe:
5x7 White Daisy Card
Sparkle & Shine Paper (X7176B)
Yuletide Greetings (D1553)
Red Shimmer Trim (Z1848)
Mini Medley Accents Ruby Collection (Button and Twine) (Z1861)
Slate Ink (Z2173)
Topiary Ink (Z2155)
Blending Pen (3174)
Ruby Alcohol Marker (Z2429) 
Topiary Alcohol Marker (Z2143)
Red Glitz Glitter Gel (Z1484)

Products used:
             
Yuletide Greetings D1553  
Ruby Mini Medleys (Z1861)



Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack (X7176B)



Be sure to check out our new Holiday Gift Guide!
You can see the booklet on my website HERE!

Purchase $100 in Products (from Autumn Winter Idea Book and/or the Holiday Gift Guide!) and receive any *starred* item in the guide for FREE!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder