A Fun Washi Ho Ho Ho

Just a quick stop in to post this fun card I created.   Washi Tape is so much fun!   I created this really quick card using mostly washi tape in my design and the fun M-size Santa's Greeting stamp.  


 

Recipe:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 White Daisy Card - Value Pack - X1410
Ruby Cardstock (X5927)
White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape Collection (Z1907)
Santa's Greeting (M1028)
Ruby Alcohol Maker (Z2429)
Black Ink (Z2105)


Cranberry Baker's Twin - Harvest Assortment (Z1751)

I love the Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape!  With 15 yards per rolls - that's right 15 yards PER ROLL! you can crank out alot of cards in just minutes!  Add Santa's Greeting and you're done!

You can find the Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape and other great products in our Holiday Gift Guide or on my Website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com.


The Freshly Make Sketches Challenge #109 inspired my sketch although I varied the center just a bit.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card!! Love the Washi Tape!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to interpret the background panel of the sketch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The washi tape is fabulous here! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek, what a great way to use washi! I love this fun and festive Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Gina! I love the washi tape! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal