Happy Day with Feathers

I see feathers everywhere these days in crafting projects.  Even Close To My Heart's exclusive National Scrapbooking Month special paper pack has feathers on some of the papers! I created this card with Free to Be Me paper pack and the Feathers (C1584) stamp set from Close To My Heart.  


This card was very simple to create! I stamped the feathers in Juniper, Lagoon and Sweet Leaf Inks. The Aqua Dots (Z1853) were a perfect match!  The "Happy Day" sentiment is from one of the Free To Be Me paper zip strips! 

Get your own Free To Be Me paper pack in the month of May as we celebrate National Scrapbooking Month!  Only $5 with a $50 purchase!  Shop HERE!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder