Sooner or Later.....

When I sat down last weekend to start working on a couple of graduation cards and Mother's Day cards, I was rummaging through my Skylark paper pack and pulled out a card I had started but never finished!  I decided to use the Mother's Day and the Frame Flair stamps that I had used on the card I shared yesterday.  See it HERE.



Recipe:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 White Daisy Card & Envelopes Valu Pack - X254
Skylark Paper - X7177B
Skylark Assortment (resin flower) - Z3000
Lagoon Zipper Lace - Z1917
Sparkles Clear Flourishes - Small Z1812
Bitty Sparkles - Z1263
Scallop Punch - Z1851
Art Philosophy - Z1686

I'm entering this card into two challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges - Bingo (Flowers, Sentiment & Bling)



HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!  
I'm headed to my craftroom to work on a card for my mom!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder