April Stamp of the Month - Typed Note


Welcome to the April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Typed Note, a set of 19 stamps including a vintage typewriter. If you have come here from Nancy Womersley's Blog you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultant's HERE.


I had a little fun with this set.  The vintage theme called for some Paper Fundamentals in Enchantment colors.   This card has a secret hidden message.  Can you guess where?


After stamping my typewriter I cut a slit at the top and created another 'hidden' message behind the first.   You can see the message by pulling the tab!  The tab is a clip from the My Crush Wildwood Clips.  I used a glue dot to make it permanent so that it would not pull away.










Pull the tab and find out what the "NEWS" is!


I will be teaching how to create this fun card at my next Technique Tuesday Class!

Here are the products I used to create my card:

Z2047 My Crush Wildwood Clips
Paper Fundamentals - Enchantment Assortment - Z2031
Sequins Gold Assortment - Z2012

Purchase this D-size stamp set—available for one 
month only—for just $5 with your qualifying purchase. 
That’s over 70% off retail! Simply place an order of $50 
or more in Close To My Heart products to qualify for 
this special Stamp of the Month pricing.


Now it is time to hop over to Maria Myers' blog to see what she has created!

Comments

  1. I really like the tab idea, super cute! Esp w/ the new Wildwood clips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to add the clip and the hidden message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card & the hidden pull tab message!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hidden message, and that you used the plastic clip as a pull tab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to play with that pull tab card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Love the hidden message. Thanks for showing how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable interactive card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your "hidden" message idea, and the use of the clip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder