Wedding Card Overlay

I needed a wedding card so began searching through pinterest because I felt my creativity has been a little strained lately.  I found one that inspired this card I created.


I used my Artfully Sent cricut cartridge to create this pretty overlay.   It is from a pocket card but I used the Slice feature in Design Space to cut it down to only the overlay portion.  (I really really love my Explore and using Design Space!).  I found some retired silver ribbon to put behind the overlay.  There are 3 layers of White Daisy Cardstock on this card!  I used the Thin foam tape around the frame of the overlay to pop it up a little bit.  For my sentiment, I cut out a fancy shape from the Artiste cricut cartridge making it large enough to fit my "happy wedding day" stamp.  This an M size stamp so it is just $2.95!  (Wedding Day - M1122)
I heat embossed the sentiment in silver.

Simple yet elegant.

Just a reminder!!  BOTH the Artfully Sent and Artiste cricut cartridges are retiring this year!  I use these cartridges A LOT so if you don't have one, you will want to be sure to get one before they are gone forever!!  They will be available as a While Supplies Last item until the inventory has been depleted.

Order your cartridges today!  

Cricut Artfully Sent Collection (Z3168)

Cricut Artiste Collection (Z3170)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder