Thursday, June 23, 2016

Wedding Card Overlay

I needed a wedding card so began searching through pinterest because I felt my creativity has been a little strained lately.  I found one that inspired this card I created.


I used my Artfully Sent cricut cartridge to create this pretty overlay.   It is from a pocket card but I used the Slice feature in Design Space to cut it down to only the overlay portion.  (I really really love my Explore and using Design Space!).  I found some retired silver ribbon to put behind the overlay.  There are 3 layers of White Daisy Cardstock on this card!  I used the Thin foam tape around the frame of the overlay to pop it up a little bit.  For my sentiment, I cut out a fancy shape from the Artiste cricut cartridge making it large enough to fit my "happy wedding day" stamp.  This an M size stamp so it is just $2.95!  (Wedding Day - M1122)
I heat embossed the sentiment in silver.

Simple yet elegant.

Just a reminder!!  BOTH the Artfully Sent and Artiste cricut cartridges are retiring this year!  I use these cartridges A LOT so if you don't have one, you will want to be sure to get one before they are gone forever!!  They will be available as a While Supplies Last item until the inventory has been depleted.

Order your cartridges today!  

Cricut Artfully Sent Collection (Z3168)

Cricut Artiste Collection (Z3170)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...