4 Crafty Chicks - Getting Sketchy!

I love it when I find blogs that challenge my creativity!  I found another challenge blog over at 4 Crafty Chicks.   This one is a sketch challenge.   I loved the sketch when it was posted and couldn't wait to try it out.   Problem was.... I really was not feeling the 'love' when I sat down to make some cards for a few challenge blogs.   The first card I made for 4 Crafty Chicks I wasn't happy with.   So I decided to move on to another challenge.   As I was making my card for the next challenge with the Mayberry paper from Close To My Heart, it hit me..... This is the paper I needed to use for the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge!  I couldn't wait to get back to it.  I was much happier with the end result.  I hope you like it!

Here is the sketch for Challenge #33.
                            

Here is my card!



Recipe:
Mayberry WOTG Kit (G1022)
Coloial White, Olive and Cocoa Cardstock (included in the kit)
Stamp: Mayberry (included in the WOTG kit)
Ink:  Cocoa (Z2114)
        Olive (Z2137)
        Smoothie (Z1296)
Dimensional Elements - Booksmart (Z1223)
Colonial White Waxy Flax - (Z1081)
Button Basic Assortment - (Z1358)
Mini Glue Dots (Z341)

Be sure to visit the 4 Crafty Chicks blog to see the other artwork!   This is a fun blog and I'll be sure to visit it more often!

Check back on Monday to see what I created for H2H's Bunny Hop!

Comments

  1. Thanks for playing this week at 4 CC, very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Gina! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal