On This Day - Creative Ideas!

YIKES! It is Thursday already and I have not had time to do any creating this week! I've been working many long hours in what I call my 'real job' and attending my daughter's softball games at night.  My scrap room is probably wondering where I've been!

Since I haven't had time to do some creating of my own, I thought I'd share this Close To My Heart video that shares some really neat ideas for using the On This Day stamp.   This is a stamp that has been on my 'wish list' but I wasn't sure what I'd do with it.   Now I've got some ideas and maybe you will too!



Enjoy!   Hopefully soon I'll have some things of my own to share!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder