Take a look at You & Me!

May is National Scrapbooking Month and I'm so excited to offer you this sneak peak at what's coming up beginning Sunday, May 1st.   I personally think that Close To My Heart creates the most beautiful kits around.  And this one certainly beats them all!   You’ll be exclaiming “Ooh!” and “Ahhh!” as you watch the National Scrapbooking Month video, which features the classy You & Me kit. See how the elements of the kit work together to create two beautiful layouts!

I'm offering a FREE workshop on Tuesday, May 31st for all my customers that purchase this kit!   


Contact me today to order your kit or go to my website beginning May 1st to place your order.
Get this kit for just $15.00 when you purchace $50 in Close To My Heart products OR you can purchase the kit for $34.95.    It is an AWESOME deal!

Get this kits kit for FREE when you become a Close To My Heart Consultant in May!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder