Busy Creating!

I know!!  I've been missing in action the last couple of days.   I had a Special Project I've been working on that had a quick deadline.   In the meantime, I've had a box of brand new goodies from Close to My Heart that have been patiently waiting for me to play with!   Finally I was able to get into that box yesterday!  

The first on my To Do List was to put together the new Workshop On The Go kit for Stella!  I LOVE this paper!   It is the paper that is used on the front of the new Idea Book!  Isn't it beautiful???


This book goes LIVE to our customers on February 1st.   I'm planning my annual Open House on February 11 to celebrate the release of this book.  So if you are local - add the date to your calendar! I'll be sending out complete details soon!

In the meantime, don't forgot those products that are retiring at the end of January!  You can check those on my Retiring Items tab above.   If you place an order of $25 or more on my website this month, I will immediately send you this new Idea book!  FOR FREE!  

Stay tuned!  I'll pictures to post soon of what I've been working on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder