For You with Art Philosophy!

This month I'm trying to do more with my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.   I've used it ALOT since I got it but there are several shapes that I haven't cut yet.    The colors for this card were inspired by Pal's Paper Art Challenge Blog.

                                                      

For my card I used Close To My Heart's colors Crystal Blue, Pacifica and Colonial White.


This is a 4x4 card.  I used <Square4> Card to cut the shaped card out of Colonial White.  Next, I cut the Crystal Blue decorative layer the same size using Decorative Layer <Square 4>.
I cut 3 roses from Pacifica cardstock.  I cut one at 4" and the other two at 3".  To cut the roses, I used the Font<Heart3> setting.    I added an Opaque Pearl Adhesive Gem to the center of each.
My tag is another layered piece.  First, I cut a 1 1/2" <Square5> and then used the Decorative Layer setting to cut the Pacifica piece to add to the top.  
"FOR YOU" is from the stamp set Say it With Style (D1283) My final touch was to add the decorative pin and grosgrain ribbon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder