Retiring Stamps - Get Them Before it's too Late!

It's that time of year in the Close To My Heart calendar when the current Idea Book is about to end.  Boy I have REALLY enjoyed the books of 2011. The Spring Summer book came out and I just loved everything about it!  The paper, the stamps the embellishments.... Then the Autumn/Winter book was released and it BLEW me away!

On February 1, the new 2012 Spring Summer Idea book will be released.  With the release of the new Idea Book, we have to make way for new products.  That means many of the stamps in the 2011 Spring Summer Idea Book will be retired.  A wonderful consultant - Tamytha Jenkins put together this slide show that shows all the retiring stamps.   If you see any 'must haves' write the number down and then visit my website and order!  They will be UNAVAILABLE after January 31! (Be sure to check out the While Supplies Last Section also!)

For a complete list of retiring Papers, Kits, Accessories and Embellishments see my Retiring Items Page.


Here is a BONUS for you!  Place a $25 order on my website I'll send you a brand new 2012 Spring Summer Idea book for FREE!  

www.closetomyheart.com/stampinheaven

2012 SPRING SUMMER IDEA BOOK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal