A Garden for H2H

I wanted to make a little Thank You card for my good friend Leslie that spent her Saturday helping me at my Open House a few weeks ago.   I always have lots of cash and carry items at my open house and it is hard to talk to customers if I'm writing up sales receipts the entire time.  So this was a huge help to me!  I let her choose some 'happys' for helping but still wanted to make her a card.

I used this week's H2H (Heart to Heart) sketch for this 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 square card.  I started it on Friday but didn't get it finished.  I spent ALL DAY - no ALL FREEZING DAY in the cold wind at three softball games yesterday.   Softball in February is not the best of times.  I added a few last touches this morning so hopefully I'll get this posted before the H2H linky deadline is up!


I used the Lucy Paper pack (X7149B) for this card along with the new A Garden (A1119) stamp.   This is a great little stamp for quick cards or tags!  I stamped the butterfly and flowers in the vase on Lucy paper and cut them out.  Yes, they are tiny, but when you use Close To My Heart's Micro Tip Scissors (Z534) it is easy! They are the best scissors for intricate cutting!  I stamped the vase on Sweet Leaf card stock and cut it out.  Before attaching the vase and flowers I stamped the flowers onto the cardstock and then I added the vase and flowers on top.  I also stamped the butterfly onto the cardstock before adding my cut out butterfly.

I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Z11686) to cut out the layerd flower.  The first layer is cut from Creme Brulee cardstock at 2 1/4" and the flower on the Lucy paper was cut at 1 3/4".  I used the <Flower5> setting.  The center of my layered flower is a cotton candy button from the Buttons Pink Assortment (Z1370).  I added Opaque Pearl Adhesive Gems (Z1336) to the center.

Here is the sketch over at H2H that I used:


BTW - if you don't have the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge yet, check out my post FREE ART PHILOSOPHY COLLECTION and see how you can get yours for FREE!

Hope you have a great SUNDAY!




Comments

  1. Really cute card. I love all the ideas with an A size stamp set! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!!!!! Makes me think of spring!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thank you card, spring is on the way! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty... i sure do love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal