Mojo Mondays and Smash!

On Mondays, my hubby and I love to watch The Voice together.  We try to guess who the singers will pick as their coach.  Sometimes it is easy but at times I've been very surprised!  I feel so bad when none of the coaches turn around.... even if I agree with them!  But, I sure wouldn't want to be in their seats!  When they began promoting Smash before its season premiere, my hubby told me right away that he was NOT going to be watching that one!  I told him that was fine, I'd would go to my scrap room to watch it.  I had to at least watch the premiere to see if I would like it.   Now I'm hooked!  So now, every Monday I spend 2 hours watching the Voice with Jeff and then the next hour it is me, Smash and my scrap room.  What a Beautiful combination!

What else happens on Monday?? Why, it's Mojo Monday!   I love to check out the Mojo Monday sketch each Monday before I leave for work.   Tonight while I was enjoying Smash I created this card for Mojo Monday.   This one came together rather easily for me.   I used our new Pemberley papers along with the stampset that comes in the Pemberley Workshop On The Go Kit (G1033).  (this stamp is available with the purchase of the WOTG kit only).



I stamped the flower 3 times and cut each one just a bit smaller than the previous flower.  Then I layered them.  I added our new Round Durable Studs (Z1706).   I love these!  They are adhesive backed and come in Pewter and Antiqued Gold.  I used Antiqued Gold here.

My ribbon is from the Designer Ribbon Blue Collection (Z1385).






Here is the Mojo Monday sketch that gave me inspiration for this card.


I think Mojo Mondays and Smash will be a regular from here on out!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal