Gratitude

Here is a quick card I made.  Well, actually it took me a while to finish, I had a creative block this past week.  It seemed I had all sorts of ideas in my head but I had a difficult time getting it onto paper.  After coloring and trimming my cornstalk a few days ago, everything just stalled and I left it sitting on my table.  Today I was determined to finish so I put away everything I had previously pulled out and started fresh with only the cornstalk.

Here is my finished project - FINALLY!

I found a 6x6 Die Cut Kraft card (Z1474) that was another unfinished project from another time of creative block.  I used a piece of green B&T paper from the Flirty paper packet (X7160B) to cover up some stamping that was on the card.  I trimmed off the scallop edge of the card and used it as a border under my Burlap ribbon (Z1760).  The cornstalk stamp is from the set Abundance (D1519) and was colored with watercolor pencils and a blending pen.

                                                  
I cut <Shape2> from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for my Sentiment.  One at 1 3/4" and the layer at 2".  My sentiment is stamped in New England Ivy Ink.   Durable Round Studs finish off my card.

I'm entering this card in the Inspired By Challenge

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, love that ribbon! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, looks like you've won many awards. I find your work very inspirational and you are always so kind by leaving comments for others. So, please accept my nomination for you for the Liebster Award. Please go to my blog to accept. Thanks, Maureen
    http://somethingtoscrapabout-maureen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal