Fun with Magic Potions

October is JUST around the corner.  Create some fun potion bottles to add to your Halloween decorations this year!  I had fun with the Magic Potions (C1509) Stamp Set when I was creating items for this year's Extravaganza.  I went to Hobby Lobby and found these cute apothecary bottles at 50% off!  Each of the stamped labels have a perfectly matching image on the new Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  The carrier sheet for the stamp tells which page the image is on in the Artiste booklet and also what size to cut so that the stamp will fit it perfectly! 


I stamped each image ink with either Goldrush, Smokey Plum or Black ink and then stamped again with Versa Mark ink.  I embossed them with our Clear Detail embossing powder.
I used Moonlight paper pack (X7161B) along with Black and Natural Hemp to accent my labels.  The little owls on the bottle to the left are cut from the Moonlight paper.

When I finished, I had to add my own little magic medicines!  Reeces Pieces, Candy Corn and Chocolate Covered Raisins!   YUM!
Magic Potions C1509

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder