Deconstructing New Horizons

I almost forgot about this card I created the other night. I was looking through challenges this morning on the hunt for some inspiration and I came across the Deconstructed Sketch blog. The sketch was posted on Thursday and when I saw it, I thought it would be perfect for the our new Tommy paper.   It was about 9 pm when I finally got around to creating the idea I had in my head all day!

Here is the sketch:
                                    Deconstructed Sketch No. 91

And my interpretation:


This card could be used for someone graduating, moving, starting a new job or even someone retiring!  It was very fast and easy to create - no stamping at all on this card!  The sentiment "New Horizons" is from the zip strip from one of the B&T papers in the Tommy paper pack.

RECIPE:
Tommy Paper Pack (X7169B)
Natural Hemp (Z280)
Chevron Ribbon (Z1808)
Red Buttons (from retired Holiday Assortment)

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm off to create!  
It's a cold cold Saturday so it's a perfect day for some crafting!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder