Chocolate Is Good for You!

Have you had enough Chocolate this month?  I haven't!  I just love this month's Stamp of the Month! It's a keeper among my hundreds of stamp sets!

Here is another card I created with A Chocolate Affair (August Stamp of the Month) with the Babycakes Paper (X7173B).



I used Close To My Heart's new Scallop Border Punch (Z1851) to create my border.  To create my multi-color cupcake I used the masking technique. I used Creme Brulee, Chocolate and White Daisy Pigment Ink to stamp my cupcake.  I added Mocha Opaque Adhesive (Z1333) gems to the topping.

A Chocolate Affair is only available until August 31st! AND.... you can get it for FREE with a $50 purchase from Close To My Heart!  How SWEET IS THAT??!!!


Shop my website today and get your FREE stamp!  www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder