Sneak Peek - Frosted

Ready for another sneak peek?  Today I'm sharing a card I created with the new Frosted Paper pack (X7175B).

For this card I used Pattern #29 from the new Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 (9042).


 
The stamp is Classy Doily (B1424).  This stamp coordinates with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Z790) for perfect stamping and no fussy cutting!  I stamped the image three times cutting portions of the doily out so that I could layer them.  I used Sky and Indian Corn Blue Alcohol markers to color the snowflake.   Blush adds just a bit of color to the top star.  For extra shimmer I added Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel (Z1313).   "Merry Christmas" is from the set Holiday Tags (D1560)

You can see this card and more at my Open House on Saturday, August 10 from 9am - 1pm! Be sure to stop by for a FREE Make & Take.

OPEN HOUSE INFO:
Saturday August 10 
9am to 1 pm (stop by anytime!)
2722 Lascassas Pike
Murfreesboro, TN  37130

FREE Make & Take!
Cash & Carry Clearence Items
Door Prizes!  
FREE IDEA BOOK TO EVERYONE THAT COMES!
(Get a door prize ticket when you RSVP!)
See the new ARTBOOKING Cricut Colletion!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder