Believe in Yourself with Skylark

I'm back!!  I've got lots of new product and I'm ready to play.   Over the next couple of weeks I'll start giving you sneak peeks of things to come in February!

Last night I finished up the Skylark Workshop on the Go Kit that my StampinHeaven Hostess Clubs will be creating in February.  It is so pretty!!  You can get a glimpe of these layouts on my "StampinHeaven Hostess Club" tab.  Currently all my Hostess Clubs are full but I have plenty of room to add one or two more.  If you have 4 or 5 friends that would love to put together 1-2 layouts each month AND get rewards, contact me!

After I finished the two layouts from the kit I created this card. The sketch is from Mojo Monday. Oh how I've missed participating in challenges the last couple of weeks.


I want to just squeal when I look at this card because I love this paper so much!!  What is it about Close To My Heart paper that just makes you fall in love with it more and more when you work with it?  Someone asked the other day, "What is your favorite paper pack in new book?"  I replied, "Well at the moment its Skylark but I'm sure the next pack I start playing with I'll fall in love with it too!"

You can see a couple of new products on this card.   The stamp is in the new book - Believe in Yourself (C1574).   Also new on this card is the Lagoon Zipper Lace (Z1917) - LOVE THIS and the little bird up in the corner is part of the Skylark Assortments (Z3000).  These are 9 adhesive backed resin flowers and birds. SO PRETTY!   Then I added some Aqua Dots from our current line that coordinate so well (these will carry over into the new book)!


Here is the Mojo Monday Sketch I used for this card:

I hope you've enjoyed this little sneak peek!  I can't wait to start sharing more!

But, in the meantime, don't forget the current product that is available now!  Many things are retiring and you will want to be sure to get your favorites before they are gone for good!  Also, the Cloud 9 Papercrafting Month is still going on!  When you purchase $35 in current product (While Supplies Last does not qualify) you can add the Cloud 9 Cardmaking Kit for just $15!   Read all about it on my January National Paper Crafting Month Special tab.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder