So.... You've got all these pictures.....

You've got tons of pictures in boxes or maybe old photo albums.   You've always loved the 'idea' of one day scrapbooking them but that seems so overwhelming. Plus, you'd need all those supplies to even get started - Adhesive, paper trimmer, embellishments, paper, cardstock.  Heck, you don't even know what some of those things are!  But you sure would like to have your pictures in an album instead of a box.  Or if they are in an album, at least make them fun to look at and read about! 

Close to My Heart has come up with an EASY and BEAUTIFUL solution to this!  No need for all those tools, what-nots and must-haves that empty out your pocket book quicker than you can snap a picture.  (Yes scrapbooking is addictive!).  Coiming in February, you can find 8 beautiful Picture My Life programs that will make help you create beautiful albums without all the fuss!  Each program comes with 122 double-sided cards in 3x4 and 4x6 horizontal and vertical designs. It also includes a 12x12 cover page to bring it all together.  You will also get 10 Memory Protects with various-sized pockets to hold your cards, photos and cover page!

Take a look at this Babycakes Themed program:

Go from this (above) to this (below) in minutes!


I started scrapbooking in 2004 when my girls were older.  I feel like I've got so many pictures still in boxes of their younger years that I'll never get caught up on!  Now I've got an easy answer!  I can use these new Picture My Life programs to get those old pictures in an album to be enjoyed right along with my scrapbooks!   

Want to see how it all works? 
Come by my Open House on February 8th! 
I will have the Babycakes and Laughing Lola Picture My Life programs for you to actually see! 
Bring a friend!


Come see ALL the new 2014 Spring Summer Products 
at my Open House!

FREE Make & Take with the new LOLLYDOODLE paper!

LOTS of Sales and Clearance items!

Purchase a card for Operation Smile!
(all money for cards are donated to Operation Smile)

DOOR PRIZES!!!!

REFRESHMENTS!!!

FREE IDEA BOOK just for coming!!
.
Stop by anytime between 9am and noon
2722 Lascassas Pike - Gateway Mechanical Office
Murfreesboro, TN  37130

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal