Halloween Memories with Nevermore

Recently I shared a layout I created using the Nevermore Paper for a non-Halloween themed layout. Today, I'm sharing my layouts I created using the paper for Halloween!  I no longer have trick or treaters at home but it was fun creating these layouts for my clubs.




















I love the compliments for the Nevermore collection.  They consist of Stickers, Kraft Die-Cut shapes and Plastic Die-Cuts as well!  These were so much fun to work with.   Since these compliments are a bit smaller than the compliments that we have had in the past, I found that the best way to use them is to cluster in groups.  It really does add dimension to your pages.
Check out my 2nd layout below.  I have several groupings of clusters on this layout too.  I really like the moon and bats on the right page.  




















Like these layouts?  Order the products used and I will send you a free cutting guide to create BOTH of these layouts shown!

PRODUCTS USED:
Nevermore Paper Pack - X7198B
Nevermore Compliments - X7198C
Purple Shimmer Trim - Z1919
Grey Enamel Gems - Z3089

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder