Happy Birthday with Fanfare!

Today's Mojo Challenge was a pretty simple sketch.   I really like the sketch but I think the challenge for me was to figure out a way to 'bling' it up a little and make it more than simple.  For this sketch I decided to use Close To My Heart's new Fanfare paper pack.   This paper says "PARTY!" to me so I decided to make a birthday card.

Mojo Monday #182 Sketch:

                               
  
 Here is my version of this sketch:



I used Close To My Heart's Edge Distresser.  This is a cool little tool that is great to use when you want  to roughen up the edges of the paper.  The designer brad on the ribbon is from the Fanfare Level 2 Assortments.    This is a cute little assortments of brads that coordinates very well with this paper pack.





Recipe:

5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Colonial White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X1410)

Fanfare Level 2 Paper (X7138B)
Cranberry Cardstock (1272)
White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
My Acrylix Salutation Seals (C1461)
Designer Ribbon Blue Collection (Z1385)
White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon (Z270)
Fanfare Level 2 Assortment (Z1400)
Pacifica Ink (Z2192)
Edge Distresser (Z2197)

Hope you enjoyed my card!  

You can see more Mojo Creations by clicking on the Mojo Badge Button to the right of my blog.

Comments

  1. I LOVE it. That paper is the best and this is a great sketch. I love your brad in the bow -- would have never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal