Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another Birthday with Card Patterns!

Here is Card #2 of my long list birthday cards for June & July.   Tonight I used Card Patterns Blog challenge to get me started with this one.   I thought this sketch had 'clear card' written all over it.  I haven't made a clear card in a while.  I forgot how fun they are!
Here is the Sketch:    



My card:
Front View

Open - to see inside
My paper is from the Fanfare Level 2 paper pack.   I cut out the flowers and star from one of the B&T pieces.  I placed the sentiment near the top so that it would be covered up when the card is closed.  Since this card is for someone turning 40 I stamped a "4" and "0" underneath each flower.  I also signed the card underneath the star.


This picture shows how I hid my glue on the back side of the flowers that was attached to the front of the card.

All products are from Close To My Heart.
Recipe:
Fanfare Level 2 paper - X7138B
Fanfare Level 2 Assortment Brads - Z1400
Designer Ribbon Blue Collection - Z1385
Card Chatter  - Birthday - D1475
"Celebrate" from July Stamp of the Month - American Celebration
Black Exclusive Ink - Z2105
Cranberry Exclusive Ink - Z2116
Pacifica Exclusive ink - Z2192

Stay tuned for more Birthday Cards coming soon!
















2 comments :

  1. Great love that acetate front and those flowers. Glad you joined us at cardpatterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posted birth day card designed so gorgeously i like it...
    Plastic cards
    Plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...