Playin' in the Studio

Studio J that is!   Have you played yet?  Don't forget - there is about 15 days left to try it out and get your FREE JPG!   I've been so busy with non-scrap related business that I haven't had much of a chance to sit down at my scrap table to create.  I've GOT to get back in there!   But, in the meantime, I have stolen a few minutes to create some pages.  I've created 5 layouts so far for my daughter's softball book.  I just now ordered my FREE JPG for one of the layouts.  Within 5 minutes (or less) I recieved my email with the JPG's attached.   How cool is that!  So I'm sharing it here and I'll also share it on my Facebook page!  (you can click on the layout for a larger view)



For my layout I chose to use Fanfare paper.   The layout pattern I chose, did not actually fit the demensions of my pictures so I just rotated them so that I could use a large horizontal team picture instead of a vertical picture.  That was easy!    I used Stickease lettering for my title which I put into a matted text box.    I felt that my 'blank space' needed something extra so I distressed the edges of the base pages (and hey! no ink on my hands!) Then I layered the Stickease swirls and stars.    When I get the actual pages, I think I'll add some rhinestones to the stars to give it some added 'bling'. 

Although I created these pages at home, I got on Studio J while on my lunch break at work and tweaked a few things.   You can access Studio J anywhere you have a computer! 

So now it is your turn! I'd love to see what you've created!  Don't forget about my contest!  Check out the detail on my tab for our June Special.

Comments

  1. Great layout! I like how you distressed the background papers' edges--helps everything pop off the page. Fanfare is great to highlight your sports fotos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal