Studio J - Love Your Layout June!

I sat down last night to check my email and a few other things and decided I would do a quick Studio J Layout.   Before I knew it, I had finished 2 more layouts of my daughter's sophomore season of softball.   All in less than an hour!  I can't wait to share them with you.    In the meantime, check out June's installment of "Love Your Layout" for Studio J.

Kristine shows you how to make a flower out of knotted ribbon and then she tops it off with two brads one on top of the other.  This is something you'll never see with classic scrapbooking!  There are so many cool the things you can do!   Sit back and enjoy this quick little video.



Don't forget to try out Studio J for yourself!  Get your FREE JPG and share it with me. I will post it  on my Studio J page here on my blog and then enter your name in a drawing for a FREE 3 - month membership!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal