Another Birthday with Card Patterns!

Here is Card #2 of my long list birthday cards for June & July.   Tonight I used Card Patterns Blog challenge to get me started with this one.   I thought this sketch had 'clear card' written all over it.  I haven't made a clear card in a while.  I forgot how fun they are!
Here is the Sketch:    



My card:
Front View

Open - to see inside
My paper is from the Fanfare Level 2 paper pack.   I cut out the flowers and star from one of the B&T pieces.  I placed the sentiment near the top so that it would be covered up when the card is closed.  Since this card is for someone turning 40 I stamped a "4" and "0" underneath each flower.  I also signed the card underneath the star.


This picture shows how I hid my glue on the back side of the flowers that was attached to the front of the card.

All products are from Close To My Heart.
Recipe:
Fanfare Level 2 paper - X7138B
Fanfare Level 2 Assortment Brads - Z1400
Designer Ribbon Blue Collection - Z1385
Card Chatter  - Birthday - D1475
"Celebrate" from July Stamp of the Month - American Celebration
Black Exclusive Ink - Z2105
Cranberry Exclusive Ink - Z2116
Pacifica Exclusive ink - Z2192

Stay tuned for more Birthday Cards coming soon!
















Comments

  1. Great love that acetate front and those flowers. Glad you joined us at cardpatterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posted birth day card designed so gorgeously i like it...
    Plastic cards
    Plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder