Sneak Peak of Buzz and Bumble

One of the BEST things about being a Close To My Heart consultant is that we get a one month preview for the new products to be released in February.  I received my shipment of new products yesterday and was up late last night trying to get everything organized before I started playing.  The first thing I wanted to play with was the new Buzz & Bumble kit.  I just love that name!   I ordered the Workshop On the Go Kit which comes with some REALLY cute matching accents - little wooden bees. flowers and wax seals (not really wax but they sure look real!)..  Our Workshop On the Go Kits include an exclusive D-size stamp, instruction brochure, 6 B&T pattern papers, and 8 sheets of cardstock and coordinating embellishments.  After I created the 2 layouts for the kit I had plenty of paper left over to create even more.

I love this week's Friday Mashup Challenge and thought Buzz & Bumble was perfect for it!  The challenge was to make a project using different patterns or the colors shown in their picture (shown below my card).  Or mash it up and do both!

Here is the card I came up with using the Deconstructed Sketch #84.

The stamped images are from the exclusive stamp set that is included with the Buzz & Bumble Workshop On the Go.  I used one of the new background stamps Distressed Backgrounds for the piece behind the "Seeds" image.  I had to use Burlap Ribbon here - a perfect fit for this paper!  The little accents are new for spring - Durables Artisan Studs.  There are two sizes included. I used the small size on this card. I can already tell I'm going to be ordering more of these!

All of the new products will be available February 1!
Buzz & Bumble Workshop On the Go - G1054 (Available February 1)
Distressed Backgrounds - D1544 (Available February 1)
Durables Artisan Studs - Z1816 (Available February 1)
Burlap Ribbon - Z1760
Cocoa Ink Pad - Z2114
Sunset Ink Pad - Z2191
Creme Brulee Ink Pad - Z2167
Sweet Leaf Pad - Z2153
Blending Pen - 3174


                                         Deconstructed Sketch No. 84

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm headed back to my craft room to see what I can create now!  Stay tuned! I'll be sharing it here!


Comments

  1. love this card Gina ... it's so exciting to start seeing what everyone is creating with the new products. I always love your work. Thanks for staying up late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with all the different patterns on this great card!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I love your fantastic vintage style! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun images and love the vintage colors! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Great selection of pattern papers. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection of vintage elements on your card! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal