More Washi Fun

Here is another fun Washi Tape card to share with you today!   I think I'm getting addicted to Washi Tape.  I love finding creative ways to use it other than just sticking it to a card.   Can you see where I got creative?

I applied the washi tape to some dimensional element stars covering them completely.  On this card I tried to blend them in by matching them to the strips of washi on the card.  After I completed the card, I starting thinking about covering larger dimensional elements with the washi tape.   That will be my next project!




Recipe:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 White Daisy Card (X254)
Chocolate Cardstock (X5643)
Party Washi Tape 3-Pack (Z1908)
Dimensional Element Stars (Z1680)
Heartfelt Birthday Wish (M1033)
Chocolate Ink (Z2111)
Cotton Candy Alcohol Markers (Z2417)

The Party Washi Tape is available for a limited time only -until December 31 or while supplies last. This 3 pack of washi tape has 15 yards on each roll!  
Check out this and other fun products in our Holiday Gift Guide!
Start Shopping HERE!

I'm entering this Birthday Card into Seize the Birthday Anything Goes Challenge!

Comments

  1. I love this card! Love how you covered the stars with the tape,looks awesome!!
    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder