National Papercrafting Month Blog Hop - Year Noted


Welcome to a special Blog Hop presented to you by the Stamp Of the Month Blog Hoppers! January is National Papercrafting Month and some the SOTM Blog Hoppers are featuring Close To My Heart's special - Year > Noted.


This specially designed paper pack features 4 sheets of cardstock (2 White Daisy, 1 light blue and 1 light pink) and 2 sheets of exclusive Year > Noted B&T Duos. This kit aso has an exclusive stamp set and a gold foil sticker sheet! All of this for just $5*!  But wait! for $5* more you can add the new My Creations Kraft Mini Book!  (*$50 purchase of CTMH products required)

So, come on and follow the hop! You'll get 23 great ideas for ways to use this fun paper pack!  If you came from Julie Carriere's blog you are on the right track.  You will find the next blog to hop to at the end of my post.

The paper and stamp set were designed to help you reflect on the things you want to accomplish in 2015.  The two sheets of B&T Duos that is included in this kit can be cut to make pocket cards to fit the My Creations Mini Album.   This gave me an opportunity to use my new Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge and it's pocket page feature.  


For the front of my mini album, I cut a pocket card in the White Daisy Cardstock and backed it with one of the 4x6 pieces cut from the B&T Duos sheet.  I did most of the stamping in Desert Sand ink.  I think this color resembles gold.  I also found that the Flaxen Extra Thick Twine (Z3036), Junebug Puffies (Z3038) and the Gold Marker from the Metallics Marker set (Z1768) are great compliments to this paper pack.

Here are some additional pages that I created for this mini album.



















Remember! This special paper pack and mini album are only available during January (or While Supplies Last!)  Get it for $5 (paper pack with stamp and Gold foil stickers only) or $10 to include the My Creations Mini Alum when you spend $50!  Contact your Close To My Heart Consultant to order your kit today.  If you don't have a consultant, shop from my website - 

This was fun!  I can't wait to see the other creations on this blog hop!  Come along with me as we hop over to Lelia Norris' blog to see what she has to share!

Comments

  1. Great mini. I love the details on every page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet mini album! I love all the flower embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, another great mini-album. I love the cover w/ the Flaxen twine, that turned out wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great ideas you had and yep I will be trying some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your mini album! Especially the pocket card on the front & the flowers on the polka dot paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute mini album - love all the Artfully Sent pocket cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the products....love the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great album. I love the flower die cut that you used throughout the book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly adorable! When I read your name was next I was excited to see what you'd made. I've grown to know you'll do something great!! I may need to scraplift most, if not all, of this album!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you incorporated pocket pages into your beautiful mini album!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal