Creating with My Creations - Memory Showcase Albums

Here is a quick and easy memory album that makes a wonderful gift!  These Memory Showcase Albums come in two sizes: 9x9 ($5.95) and 6x6 ($3.95).   The front and back of the albums are like hardbacked books.  You open the front cover to reveal two 2-page layouts.  When the book is closed you can open the back cover  and it will reveal another 2 page layout!  This is a total of 8 pages.    I have done several of these as gifts.

Here is a Christmas themed book I created when the Memory Showcase Albums first came. The paper I used on this book was from the Creative Basic Evensong collection which is now unavailable.  But this year's Creative Basic Mistletoe (X5811) would be perfect!   This pack comes with 12 sheets of B&T (6 each of 2 designs) and a coordinating round of ribbon at a low price of $7.95.   Just add cardstock and embellishments and you've got a really nice gift!  See all the pages in this slideshow:


I also made a 9x9 Memory Showcase album for my Dad for Father's Day.  He had restored some antique cars which I knew he would eventually sell.  What better way to preserve the memories of the finished restorations than in this keepsake book!  Our new Passages Level 2 (X7126B) paper would be perfect to make a vintage album for someone you love.


Next is 6x6 Memory Showcase that I did for a family gift exchange that features a traditional recipe that is brought to our Thanksgiving meal each year.   This is something that will treasured for years to come. The paper used on this album was Abundance which is now gone but our new Olivia Level 2 (X7128B) paper would be perfect for this type of gift!



Our Level 1 kits are perfect for the 6x6 Memory Showcase Albums.   Just cut your base pages into 6x6 squares.  You also have 2 sheets of cardstock and 2 sheets of matching B&T to use PLUS stickease!  Now THAT is Fast and Easy!

I hope you enjoyed my Memory Showcase albums.   Order some today and make something from your heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder