Ah.... Amore! in December

December's Stamp of the Month is all about AMORE!  I know it is too early to be thinking about Valentine's Day already but if you plan to make some cards for February 14 you need to get your stamp this month!

I had so much fun playing with this stampset.  I stepped away from the pink and red traditional valentine colors and reached for one of my favorite paper packs of this season - Magnifique and the colors of Pacifica, Chocolate and Lagoon.
I'm so excited to share my cards with you!  I made 3 different cards but I will share 2 today and a 3rd on Friday. So you'll have to come back and see my FAVORITE card of the three.



This is a 8 x 3 1/2 card pattern from Originals.   The pattern is called Vertical Three but I changed it up a bit and made it a "Horizontal Three".   My card is accented with the Opaque Pearls Adhesive Gems (LOVE these gems!)   I stamped the heart two times with Pacifica ink using 2nd generation stamping and punched out a circle from each.   Then I stamped the smaller hearts with Pacifica ink.


This second card is from Originals - Package Deal.  This pattern is for a 6x6 card but I made it just a bit smaller using a 5x5 portion size.   I used 2nd generation stamping with Lagoon ink in the small white square using the bottom portion of the heart of vines stamp.  To add a little bling I used our Clear Sparkles.

RECIPES:
Card #1: Originals - Vertical Three
December Stamp of the Month - Amore
Magnifique Level 2 Paper Pack (X7127B)
Chocolate Cardstock (X5643)
Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
Chocolate Ink (Z2111)
Pacifica Ink (Z2192)
Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems (Z1336)
Sponge Daubers (Z726)
7/8" and 5/8" Circle Punch 

Card #2: Originals - Package Deal
December Stamp of the Month - Amore
Magnifique Level 2 Paper Pack (X7127B)
Lagoon Cardstock (X5762)
Pacifica Cardstock (X5759)
White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
Lagoon Ink (Z2195)
Pacifica Ink (Z2192)
Mini Medley Accents Lagoon Collection (Z1340)
Clear Sparkles (Z1104)

Remember.... the December Stamp of the Month is ONLY available during the month of December!  You can get it at a discount too! Be sure to visit my website at www.stampinheaven.myctmh.com  to find out how you can get it for FREE!

Want to see more great artwork with this stamp?   Jump on the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop by other Close To My Heart consultants.   Start with Jenifer's blog and hold on for the ride!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal