Do you Believe?

I made a few more Christmas cards yesterday morning before going over to my mom's for more food and games.    I thought I would share a couple with you.  These were very easy and very quick!  Just the way I like it!  (Although I list the Item # for the cardstock, these cardstock colors are included in the Mistletoe Level 2 paper pack)   For my card bases I used Close To My Heart's Colonial White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (X1410).   You get 50 cards (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) and envelopes for only $14.95.  This comes to about 30 cents per cards which is very economical!  (And saves your paper cutter blade from cutting all that cardstock for cards!)

On this card I wanted to make my reindeer fly so I used 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation stamping.  I stamped Santa twice.  To get a good deep color on Santa and to cover up the white edges where I trimmed him, I used a sponge dauber and inked over the entire surface and edges of the Santa.  I cut out the snowflakes on the 2nd Santa and adhered them to the first Santa with glue dots to give just a little dimension (doesn't really show in the picture).  I used the 3-D foam tape to make Santa stand out from the Reindeer.
Recipe:
Mistletoe Level 2 Paper (X7130B)
New England Ivy Cardstock (1282)
Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
Stamp: I Believe (C1427)
Cocoa Ink (Z2114)
Cranberry Ink (Z2116)
Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon (Z1103) On SALE!
Opaque Pearl Adhesive Gems (Z1336)
3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
Sponge Daubers (Z726)

I LOVE this A Timber stamp!   It is only $7.95 and you can do so much with it!  I quickly made about 16 cards with this stamp and leftover scraps from my card workshop!
Recipe:
Colonial White Cards & Envelope Value Pack (x1410) 
Mistletoe Level 2 Paper (X7130B)
New England Ivy Cardstock (1282)
Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
Stamp:  A Timber (A1110)
New England Ivy Ink (Z2135)
Cranberry Brads from Essentials Asst (Z1219)
Sponge Daubers (Z726)

I hope you enjoyed today's cards!   Maybe today I'll get a tree put up if I can stay out of my scraproom!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder