Happy Thanksgiving!

I love this time of year! Thanksgiving holds so many special memories for me.  For many years, my family would gather together at my grandma's farm in Newburgh, IN.   Now we stay close to home and we go over to my moms - each bringing our specialty dish!   So much food!  I hope everything is having a wonder Thanksgiving holiday and spending it with family and friends!  

Recently as I was prepping for my upcoming Olivia Workshop, I decided to use the same card instructions in the kit but change the stamp to make some Thanksgiving cards.       The pumpkins and the "May the bounty......" quote both come from the new stampset - Harvest Home.   These stamps are great for coloring and shading (although I did not use that technique here).    On the first card to the left I used Barn Red ink and stamped onto Barn Red cardstock.  Then I sanded the area of pumpkins bringing out a little of the white core.   The other quote on the card to the right is from The Present.  It has a wonderful quote that I love to use on cards:
Yesterday is history 
Tomorrow is a Mystery
Today is a gift, that is why we call it the Present.


Recipe for Cards:
Olivia Kit (G1013)
Card Pattern - From Olivia Kit instructions
Timeless Stamp (exclusive for Olivia Kit)
Stamp - Harvest Home (C1419)
Stamp - The Present (D1436)
Barn Red Ink (Z2104)
Smoothie Ink (Z2196)
Cocoa Ink (Z2114)
Shimmer Brads (Z1349)
Sanding Kit (Z1294)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal