Sweetheart of a Layout

I spent last weekend at Petticoat Junction scrapbooking with friends.  It was SO much fun!  I brought along 4 of the new Workshop on the Go Kits that I wanted to work on - Mayberry, Miracle, Fanfare and Sweetheart.    I could not wait to do the Sweetheart kit because I had some great pictures from my daughter that I wanted to use and also the kit included these REALLY adorable black polka dot epoxy stickers.    I used the new Pennant Alphabet (E1018) stamp for the Title.   Ink colors used  with this kit were Black (Z2105) and Cotton Candy (Z2193).
Here is the feature layout for the Sweetheart WOTG kit.   The complete cutting guide and step by step instructions for this layout are included in the kit along with Sweetheart epoxy stickers!  All this fro just $29.95.  Now, THAT is a deal!

I also created this optional layout.   The layout is from Jeanette Lynton's How To Book - Magic.   There is hidden journaling behind the picture on the right hand page.  I used one of the epoxy stickers for the pull tab.  
Layout from Magic - Spellbound

The stampset included in the kit is just so cute!   You can't order this stampset from the Idea Book - you can ONLY get it when you purchase the Workshop on the Go kit.    
Sweetheart Stamp (Only Available in Sweetheart WOTG kit)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal