Mojo Monday #178

I'm here at Petticoat Junction for our annual scrapbooking retreat!  As I was working with the new Sweetheart WOTG kit from Close To My Heart an idea came to me for this week's Mojo card. Here is the Mojo design for this week's challenge:


For my card I used the new CTMH 2" scallop punch and the fun Sweetheart Level 2 Assortment. These are adhesive backed epoxy stickers that come in various shapes and sizes like brackets, parenthesis, hearts, circles & more. Here is my card:



Recipe:

White Value Pack Cards and Envelops X254
Sweetheart Level 2 Paper Pack - X7134B
Tulip Cardstock - X5753
Black Cardstock - 1386
Party Pennants Stamp - C1429
Everyday Celebration Stamp - D1400
Sweetheart Level 2 Assortment -Z1386
White Daisy Grograin Ribbon - Z270
2" Scallop Punch - Z1392
1 1/4" Circle Punch - Z1311

I had my own little card challenge here at the retreat.  Be sure to come back Monday to see pictures of all the cards made by the wonderful ladies at the retreat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal