H2H Color - Anything Hearts!

As much as I have been enjoying participating in the H2H Challenges, I really did not intend to participate this week.    I'm leaving for a scrapbooking retreat on Thursday and I've got sooo much to get done before I leave, I didn't think I'd have time to make something.   One of the items on my TO DO list was to make name tags for the attendees.  We've got 16 gals (including me) going on the retreat and not everyone knows each other so I wanted to make name tags.   The name tags needed to be fairly simple due to the number I needed to create and the amount of time I have to do it.

The weather this week has been so spring-like that I wanted something fresh and new!   So I chose paper from the Miracle paper pack from our new Spring Summer Idea Book.    I printed out each name on my printer using the Close To My Heart Font - CTMH Girlfriend.  (was that not appropriate?!)  I used the stampset that is included in the Miracle WOTG kit and added a bitty opaque pearl to the heart.  

So here are the name tags for our retreat attendees:


Recipe:
Miracle Level 2 Paper (X7133B or G1023 for the kit)
Miracle WOTG exclusive stamp (G1023)
Sweet Leaf Cardstock (X5639)
Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
Twilight Ink pad (Z2160)
Chocolate Ink pad (Z2111)
Opaque Adhesive Pearls (Z1336)
Foam Tape (Z1151)

Interested in where we are going?   We are going to Petticoat Junction in the small town of Normandy, Tennessee.   We went last year and had a great time!   
Want to find out more?  You can go to the website here.

Comments

  1. Excellent name tags - and wow a scrapping get away sounds awesome! Have a great time and thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome name tags, what a beautiful place for a retreat! I'm sounds like a lot of fun!
    Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Gina!
    Those tags are so adorable, I EVEN WANT ONE!!
    I hope you all have a great time at the retreat, sons like fun! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina, these turned out so pretty! Have fun at your retreat - thanks for joining us at H2H :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gina, these name tags are just too cute!! What a wonderful idea - - your guests will LOVE them!! Have a terrific time - sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute name tags! Love the little pearl! Have fun at the retreat! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder