Banner's Made Easy - PLUS a few updates!

Hello!  I'm back from vacation!  I hope you enjoyed my Studio J posts while I was gone. I learned alot doing that little 'homework' assignment for convention.  I'm sure I'll learn a few more tips while in Dallas for our Close To My Heart Convention in July.

I'm still working hard on my Extravaganza presentation for convention but I took some time out yesterday to create some cards for July's Stamp of the Month - Live Out Loud.   I've got something special lined up to show off this fun set so you will need to check my blog about every 4-5 days to see a new card to go along with next month's special - Perfect Pair!   Next month, Close To My Heart is offering a Perfect Pair - a paper pack and a coordinating embellishment - for FREE with every $75 order on my website!  About every 4 or 5 days the Perfect Pair will change.   I'll post the schedule of Perfect Pair offerings on my Special tab very soon.  Be sure to come back to my blog on July 1st to see ALL the details!


STAMPAGANZA! - LAST WEEK!!! This is the last week for the Stampaganza special!  Buy 2 stamps and get the 3rd stamp for FREE!  It's an awesome deal and a great way to add to you stamp collection.  Many of the stamps from the 2011 Autumn Winter Idea book will be retiring so you might want to take a quick look and make sure to get those on your wish list!

And now for your viewing pleasure.... a little video about our My Creations Mini Banners and how you can use our Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to make one in a jiffy!  They coordinate so well!  I made my banner shown at the top of this blog using the My Creations Mini Banner and the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge!



Have a great week and don't forget to come back on JULY 1st!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal