The Best Game - Studio J

Time for Layout #3 of my five Studio J layouts that I created for this year's Close To My Heart convention in July.    This is another of my favorites!  On this layout we learned how to use letters as embellishments, added "tabs" of cardstock with journaling boxes, and used My Stickease to make a scallop border!

For this layout we chose the Lucky kit and Portrait Collection Pattern.   Here is what the layout looked like before I began making changes.


For my layout I changed the green argyle paper to Grey Flannel cardstock.   I also changed the shade of the blue pattern paper.  I changed the Colonial White cardstock to White Daisy.


I used journaling boxes to create the big red tab at the top left and bottom right.  Next I added another text box on top of the red tab and typed an "O" using the Cobbler font at 113.  I placed a circle stickease inside the "O".   My scallop border is a circle stickease cropped and tucked under the ribbon.  I copied and pasted them across the pages.   For my title, "the BEST game", I used three different journaling boxes and different fonts.  

I loved the picture on the right page and wanted to use it on my layout.  Since this had 3 photo wells, I just pulled the same picture over into each well and then placed them to show the picture in sections.  I loved how this turned out.

See how different the finished product looks from the starting project!  

Doesn't Studio J look fun? It easy too!  I did all five of my layouts in just a few hours.  See for yourself how easy it is!  Visit my website and select Studio J and start playing today!  Start HERE.

Stay tuned!  I have 2 more layouts to share!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder