September Girl's Night Out - Christmas Burlap Gift Bags!

Back in July I started a new monthly series of Girl's Night Out Projects.  It's a great opportunity to grab some friends and come create something fun!  My projects are simple, easy projects that can be completed in 2 hours or less!

Is it too early to get ready for Christmas?  Not when you are creating your gifts!  Usually I wait until almost the 9th hour and realize I want to give something specially handcrafted to someone.  I'm so overwhelmed with the baking, buying, gift wrapping and everything else during December that I don't get a chance to do the things I REALLY want to do!  If you are like me, then you will want to sign up for September's Girl's Night Out project!


This month, on Friday, September 20th we will be creating these fun Christmas Burlap Gift bags! The bags measure 5 3/4" x 4.  The perfect size for gifting homemade candy treats, little bottles of lotions and/or body wash or even jewelry!  I can think of lots of small goodies to put in these little bags!


You will get everything you need to create these three cute little gift bags!  All you need to bring is Scissors and adhesive!

                                            DATE: Friday, September 20th
                                            TIME:  6:30 pm
                                            PLACE: 2722 Lascassas Pike - Gateway Mechanical Office
                                            COST:  $20

MUST RSVP AND PAY BY SEPTEMBER 9TH

Email gmbscrapper@comcast.net for details and payment information

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder