Today You are You....

I love this quote from Dr. Suess.  This is just one of 9 sentiments that is a part of our National Stamping Month You Are My Happy special.  Tomorrow (September 30) will be the LAST day that you can get this set of 3 D-size stamp sets!   When you purchase $50 in Close To My Heart Products, you can get this special for only $10.   It's an AWESOME deal!



Recipe:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Colonial White Card
Paper:  Babycakes (X7173B)
Accents:  Button - Babycakes Assortment (Z1869)
Flower - Paradise Flowers (Retired)
Ink:  Chocolate (Z2111)


This exclusive You Are My Happy set has an adorable upper AND Lower case alphabet that includes numbers, 15 cheerful images great for a variety of life’s occasions (6 coordinate with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge!) and 9 encouraging friendship sentiments!


Don't miss this fabulous deal!  It is a $47.90 value for just $10!  This is one set you will use over and over!
Start shopping here:  www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com



***FREE***FREE***FREE***FREE***

REMINDER!! I going to have a drawing for a FREE stampset on my StampinHeaven Facebook page! 
Here is what you need to do to enter! 
1.  LIKE my page - https://www.facebook.com/StampinHeaven
2.  Create a card with a Friendship theme and post it to my page.

You have all week to post your card!

On October 5th I'm going to randomly draw from all the participants that posted a card AND they LIKE my page!  Winner will receive the Polar Bear Holiday Stamp for FREE!
Photo: Did you know October 5th is World Cardmaking Day?   Let's Celebrate!!  Between now and October 5th, CREATE a card with a FREINDSHIP theme and post a picture of your card to this StampinHeaven Facebook page.   On October 5th, I will randomly choose a winner from all the entries for this FREE stampset - Polar Bear Holdiay!  SHARE this post with your friends!  Let's see how many entries I can get!
Polar Bear Holiday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder