You Are My Happy - Birthday Card


Here is another You Are My Happy card to share!  This time I used the gift stamp.  This image is on the Art Philosophy cartridge so I was able to cut it out and then stamp it!  I actually cut and stamped it twice. Once in Sunset and once in Slate ink.  Then I cut out the slate ribbon and adhered it to my Sunset package!
The little flowers are also on the Art Philosophy cartridge as well.  

The Slate pattern paper is from the Babycakes paper pack



Recipe:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Colonial White Card
Make It From Your Heart Vol. 2 (9042)
Babycakes Paper (X7173B)
Slate Bakers Twine - Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment (Z1701)
Slate Mini Medley Accents - (Z1787)
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Z1686)


Don't forget this National Stamping Month special is going on during the month of September
Purchase $50 in Close to My Heart products and you get this exclusive set of THREE D-size stamps for just $10!

Shop my website today!  Be sure to check out the While Supplies Last items.  Many just $1!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder