You Are My Happy - National Stamping Month

Today, I wanted to share another card that I made with Close To My Heart's exclusive National Stamping Month special - You Are My Happy.    This stamp really does make me happy - how can it not?!  This exclusive THREE D-size stamp set special is just $10 when you purchase $50 in Close To My Heart Products!  It has a retail value of $47.90!   A good deal ALWAYS makes me happy.


Here is my card.  Again, I used the Babycakes (X7173B) paper and Sketch #24 from the Make It From Your Heart Vol 2 (902).  If you don't have this newest Make It From Your Heart book, you definately should add it to your collection of sketch books!  This has become my newest "go to" book for sketches!


I used the little flower and Buttercup ink to create a background on the Buttercup Cardstock.   I inked the sun in Buttercup ink and rolled the edges in Sunset and stamped it directly onto the Accent piece.  Next I stamped the sun in Sunset ink onto Buttercup cardstock and cut out just the sun. I used a piece of foam tape to adhere it on top of the sun image I had stamped onto the accent piece.

The sentiment is stamped in Slate ink and for a final touch I tied a piece of Slate Baker's Twine around the card.

Remember! This exclusive stamp set is only available during the month of September!  
Order yours today!   Shop my website HERE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder