Celebrate 30! - Happy Birthday with the Delightful Ribbon and Trim Collection

This month we are celebrating Jeanette Lynton's 30th year in the stamping and scrapbooking industry! To celebrate, we are offering 6 different product collections that you can add to your order for just $30 when you spend $50!  These gift collections have a retail value of $50 - $65 and are great ways to stock up on some popular items that have been unavailable or will be retired at the end of July!

Today I wanted to feature the products in the Delightful Ribbon and Trim Collection.  This is such a fun grouping of products with an array of washi tape, rosette ribbon, chocolate stripe grosgrain ribbon and black hemp!    It was only fitting that I create a Birthday card for this event!  I used Sketch # 21 from Seize the Sketch.



I cut out the cupcake using my Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  Next I covered the cupcake wrapper with my Cotton Candy polka dot washi tape and 'iced' it with the rosette ribbon.  My candle is covered with the silver washi tape.  Next I created a banner of assorted washi tape strung along the black hemp.  My birthday tag is accented with more washi and tied onto my cupcake with black hemp.  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the set Belated Birthday B1442.




According to our product availability gauge, this collection is selling this fastest so don't wait!  
Order your collection today! 

See all of the Collections HERE.

Sketch #21



Comments

  1. Super cute card! That cupcake looks fabulous! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch! Please feel free to visit my blog: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love how you "iced" your cupcake! I love the way you used my sketch this week at STS - WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That just might be the cutest use of rosette ribbon ever!!! I love it! So glad you came to play with us at Seize the Sketch, Gina!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal