Celebrate 30! - Happy Birthday with Accessory Coordinates Collection

June marks the 30 year anniversary for Jeanette Lynton's presence in the Stamping and Scrapbooking Industry. Close To My Heart is celebrating by offering 6 different awesome gift collections for just $30 each when you purchase $50 in Close To My Heart products.   Each collection has a retail value of $50 - $65!  What a fabulous deal!

Over the next few weeks I'm going to be sharing things that I'm creating with the products from these collections.   If you missed my card I created with the Delightful Ribbons and Trims collection, you can see it HERE.

Today I created a card using Chantilly compliments, Chantilly assortments and Black Stripe Grosgrain ribbon from the Accessory Coordinates Collection.   If you are familiar with Close To My Heart products, then you know that each of the compliments and assortments had coordinating paper packs that matched perfectly.  Those paper packs have been retired and are now unavailable but you don't HAVE to have the papers to make use of these accessories!  I created this card using cardstock and embossing folders.

 
One of my favorite things to do is create cards using compliments or stickease rather than alot of stamping.  Here, only my sentiment is stamped.   I love the added dimension that the compliments give to the card.  My card design is from Freshly Made Sketches. I saw this sketch on Wednesday and knew it was one that I wanted to work with!  My cardstock colors are Cotton Candy, Twilight, Buttercup and White Daisy.  I used the Dot (Z1924) and Damask (Z1927) embossing folders.


If you want to get the Accessory Coordinate Collection don't wait!  This collection is popular and may sell out before the end of our celebration!

To see all 6 collections, visit my Celebrate 30! tab HERE.   

To start shopping, visit my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com


Comments

  1. How pretty this is!! What lovely elements on this card! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty color combination, and I love the details on this card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal