Celebrate 30! - Extraordinary Embellishments Collection

If you have been following my posts since the beginning of June, you know that Close To My Heart is celebrating 30 years in the stamping and scrapbooking Industry with a Celebrate 30 Special!  They have put together 6 great gift collections that you can purchase for just $30 when you purchase $50 in Close To My Heart products!  See all 6 collections HERE.

I've been featuring some things I've created using products from these gift collections.   Today I'm sharing a card with products from the Extraordinary Embellishments Collections and the current Timberline paper pack.  I found that these two go together very well!  My card is designed based on the sketch from Deconstructing Sketches.



I love the woodsy colors of the Just Blooms Floret  Paper Shapes and thought they were just perfect for the old barn style paper from Timberline.  The metal flourishes and the brad are from the Mini Medley Accents Antiqued Gold Collection.  I paired them up with Durables Round Studs which match perfectly.  All of these are part of the Extraordinary Embellishments Collection.   "Thinking of You" is from You're The Best stamp set (C1571) which is a great Father's Day stamp! 

These collections are moving and won't last long so get yours today!
Start shopping HERE

Products used:


Timberline Paper Pack (X7182B)

You're The Best (C1571)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal