A Big Hug for Freshly Made

A dear friend lost her pet the other day.   He had lived a long and happy life but no matter what the circumstances, it is still very hard when you loose a pet that has been a part of your family for years. Time will ease her pain but until then, she just needs a big hug.   I made this card for her using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and my new ShinHan Touch Twin markers that I received in my new product bundles from Close To My Heart.



The base of the card is one of the pieces from the Fundamentals Basic Assortment pack (Z1939). This fun cardstock is an assortment of 20 double-sided 12” x 12” paper sheets (2 each of 10 designs) featuring the same design on both sides, with one side featuring a glossy-resist version of the design The other 2 pieces of cardstock are from the Free To Be Me paper pack that was the special back in May. (here's a little secret..... we'll be adding assortment packs in ALL of the colors beginning in August!)

The flower and butterfly images are from the stamp set Love This (B1432).  The sentiment is from July's Stamp of the Month Circus Alphabet.  I used Archival Black Ink to stamp my images before coloring.

I love the new ShinHan Touch Twin Markers!  These markers are dual-tipped: they have one fine tip and one broad tip, they blend easily and they come in 24 dynamic colors, including flesh tones and neutrals.  I'm still waiting on my Alcohol blending pen to arrive and also another set of 12 more colors.  Once I get those, I'll be hiding away coloring for hours!  The markers will be available to customers on August 1st!

Remember!  The Circus Alphabet stamp is only available during the month of July!  You can get it for just $5 with a $50 purchase!  To place your order visit my website 24/7 for easy shopping!


Comments

  1. This is a beautiful and thoughtful card for your friend and I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder