Something Spicy for Heart 2 Heart

This week at Heart 2 Heart the challenge is titled The Spice of Life.   I decided to create a card that reminded me of spicy colors.  I used Cocoa, Ruby, Honey and Autumn Terracotta for my colors on this card.  I used two different embossing folders - Chevron and Stripes and had the stripes going in different directions to make it interesting.




Recipe:
Cocoa Cardstock - X5642
Ruby Cardstock - X5927
Honey Cardstock - X5668
Autumn Terracotta Cardstock - X1720
Rosewood Mii Medley - Z1857
Neutral Metallic Baker's Twine - Z1921
Ruby Exclusive Ink - Z2104
Stamps:
  All the Details - D1555
  True to Life - C1575

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder