Up Up and Away with Heart 2 Heart!

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a great July 4th weekend!  Today its back to routine and work.  BOOO.... but maybe this card will lift your spirits about the workweek ahead.

I created this card for the H2H Challenge in which I'm a Guest Designer for this month!   The focus of this week's challenge is to create something that is up in the air such as a plane, helicopter, hot air balloon, butterfly, bird, etc.

For my card I used sketch #83 from Case This Sketch with Close To My Heart's Balloon Ride paper. How appropriate, right?   I pulled out my Lifting Spirits stamp set and paper pieced the hot air balloon using different patterns of paper from the Balloon Ride Kit.



Recipe:
Colonial White Cards and Envelopes Valu Pack (X1410)
Balloon Ride Paper Pack (X7180B)
Lifting Spirits (C1570)
Saddle Exclusive Ink (Z2171)
Brown and Tan Sparkles (Z1753)
Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Z190) shape - Accent 4 Shift <N>



The Balloon Ride Paper Pack will retire at the end of July!!  Be sure to order it now before it's all gone!  Visit my website to see all the Retiring Items.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal