Seaside with Compliments

This month my clubs created the Seaside WOTG pages.  These are so pretty and the feature layout in the kit uses the Artbooking cricut Cartridge.   I've got lots of pictures that will go perfectly on these pages - I just need to sit down and get them printed!

Here are the layouts we completed --  pictures shown are from the brochures:


I love the compliments that go with this paper so I had to create another layout using the matching stickease.   The layout sketch is from Make It From Your Heart Vol 2 - Sketch #08.  


Instead of using small pictures in the 2x2 spaces, I filled them with stickease - using foam tape to give added dimension.  Aqua Dots give the layout finishing touches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal